Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, New Opportunities

As this year comes to a close we can sit back and reflect on what 2010 brought for us. Was it a good year? A bad one? I am very happy to say that this year ended up being pretty good. I started working in the hospital in March and got into the Nursing Program in August. It has been a very good year. I hope that this year will bring many good things to me. I'm sure that everyone has their share of new years resolutions. One of mine is to of course, pass all of my classes, as well as to write more of this blog. but when you are making your resolutions, also remember to aim for goals that are attainable. Many times we set the bar so high that we can't reach it. Be smart in your decisions. We achieve things one step at a time. It may take time, but it will be well worth the while. Good luck and may you all have a wonderful year!
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment