Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All Was Well...

Until the new semester began. Okay, that's a bit pessimistic, and my first day back really wasn't that bad. Psych nursing seems like it's going to be a very interesting class. I have my first clinical tomorrow, which I am hoping I am prepared for. I also had pharmacology, which so far is extremely fascinating. In my opinion. It's a bit overwhelming to have been treated to such a wonderful and long break, and now being thrown back into the hurricane once again. But, surprisingly, I feel ,uch calmer. Is it because it just hasn't begun to get stressful yet? (Probably) Or because, maybe, just maybe, I've begun to know what to expect of the overloaded curriculum. I am really striving to take better care of myself this semester. Maybe drink one-less cup of coffee a day? mmmmm, nah. I think I'll stick to the coffee, I just won't let myself get love-handles this time. So, here goes!!! And I'm diving in!

No comments:

Post a Comment