Monday, November 8, 2010

:)

Mondays are always really hard for me. I get to school around 07:30 and don't leave until about 17:15 (5:30 pm). I was mentally exhausted today. I'm not even sure of what I want to write about. School has been going alright. I'm still passing all my classes, that's a relief. I took my fifth Pathophysiology exam today. It was on musculoskeletal disorders and neurological disorders, so kinda a heavy test. But I think I did alright. There are about four weeks left of school! I am so excited! And I cannot wait for a break. It's been more difficult that I thought it would be. This weekend, I had to work, I had to complete my holistic assessment, my self evaluation and I had to study for my Patho test. Well, I managed it. I don't like doing it this way. If I could go to school and not work, I definitly would. But this is what my life is like right now, and I will get through this. I have a support system, some of that support system wavers sometimes, but I am grateful for their understanding. I know that I may seem to not really care about other people at the moment, I feel bad, I am too self-absorbed right now. I will try harder to communicate with my friends and family. It's important to take care of my relationships as well as my career. Life is tough. But I can still enjoy every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment