Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank Goodness

Well, it's been a while. I'm going to keep this post short. I know I haven't been writing much, but to be honest I'm exhausted. Gotta reserve my energy for long nights of studying. I am happy to say that I was finally able to pass oral medications as well as administer a subcutaneous injection at clinicals yesterday. I would have to say that clinicals went pretty well for me :). Better than the other days anyway. It's been a long week, but its not over yet. ^^ I have a lot of studying to do this weekend. I've got yet another exam coming up on Monday. I can't wait to get that out of the way. Thanksgiving is coming up soon. I am excited for it :) Have a wonderful holiday all. I know that I have a lot to be thankful for. I am very thankful to my family for being so supportive of me, I'm thankful for the fact that my clinical instructor is so kind and understanding. I'm thankful that I'm passing my classes!
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment